Not long to go now!
Track Day at Dargle Farm
We will had out to Dargle Farm for an official track day on Saturday, 3 August – meeting at the front gate at 10.30 am at 312 River Road, Lower Portland. If you havent’ already, shoot us an email to email@example.com if you want to join us. We’ll provide lunch and snacks – please bring rakes, shovels and most importantly your bike to ride in the track again for this year’s race. As a trail builder you’ll also be among the first ones to get your hands on and feet into a pair of our brand-new Rocky Trail racing socks!
What’s on at the JetBlack WSMTB 12 Hour
Jess Douglas isn’t the only one who’s told us that this race was a must on her 2013 racing calendar, “I just had so much fun last year – the vibe in the event centre, the music and the atmosphere and friendly people out on track were what impressed me the most!”
- JetBlack tent city and product display
- Australian Pivot Cycles 2014 models launch
- DJ Nigel will absolutely ROCK the place with his funky choonz
- Pedal 4 Pierce Raffle – first prize is a DeLonghi coffee machine
- Blackmans Cycles mobile bikeshop
- Hearty winter racing food and drinks by the Daily Espresso crew
- Free kids race around midday and colouring-in all day
- Prizes by JetBlack Cycling, Cell Bikes, Cernovar Beer, Weldtite, Mountain Biking Australia Magazine, James Estate, Mountain Biking Australia, FLOW MTB and Rocky Trail!
- Online registration will be open until Thursday, 8 August at 8pm!
- Race solo or in teams of up to six riders – new in 2013 due to popular demand: Team of 3 categories!
- How to get to Dargle Farm
- Camping – You can camp out there with us Friday and Saturday night and there is a camping fee of $5 per person per night. Small kids are free. We will collect that fee when you pick up your number plate.
- Winter racing – we recommend that you bring warm gear for on and off the bike. The weather forecast is very positive at this stage and we expect a brilliant day out at Dargle Farm. It will be chilly as the sun sets over the Hawkesbury Valley, however, we will combat it with a hug bonfire right in the middle of the event centre!
- Stay in touch with latest event updates in the lead-up via our NEWS page on the website
- First aid services provided by Pink First Aid
- Water – please bring your own supplies for the day, we will provide a GU-Energy Drink station with electrolytes
- Food – Catering provided all day with hot soup and deliciously hearty winter racing food