Awaba is under water. The race is postponed – new date is March 29.
As event organisers we thought we’d seen it all. But that a forecast of “isolated rain” is actually isolated ONLY around the event venue, that’s even a first for us. The closest weather station to the Awaba MTB Park shows close to 200mm of rain in the past 12 hours (as of 7am) and we don’t expect the rain to stop falling today or tomorrow.
We have no other option but to postpone this race and the new date is Saturday, 29 March 2014 at Awaba MTB Park.
Your entry will automatically be transferred to this new date. If you can’t make it to this date you can transfer your entry to any other Shimano MTB GP Round in 2014. Please send us an email to email@example.com no later than Wednesday 5 March and let us know which round you would like to transfer the entry to.
Online registrations will remain open until Thursday night before the new event date.
Thank you for your understanding.
Juliane + Martin